Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

This is Halloween!

We did a lot of fun Halloween themed activities in October.  Here are some of the fun traditions that we did...
 
First, we went to see the witches at Gardner Village with the Irvine clan.  It was fun walking around and seeing all the witches and all the people.  We also went to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory - yum!
A week before Halloween we went to the pumpkin patch.  They had a petting zoo where I got to pet a goat, a sheep, and some rabbits.  I also saw a pig, but I couldn't pet it because it bites.
Family pose!
I picked the perfect pumpkin to place upon my porch (say that 5 times fast).
Carving, I mean, painting time!
Let your light so shine...
We sure had a blast with the Prows' family!
We went to our ward Halloween party in our family group costume - I'm a car, and daddy is a car accident victim.  It's a good thing that my insurance agent is Flo from Progressive!
We went over to Grandma and Pompa's house for our family Halloween party.  Here are all the grandsons in our costumes.  Next year there will be 8 grandsons and 1 granddaughter!
A pirate pumpkin to place upon my porch plus the perfect painted pumpkin that I picked from the pumpkin patch (good luck on this one).
It was finally Halloween night and I went trick or treating with Daddy while Mommy passed out candy.  I decided to be SpongeBob Squarepants this time instead of the car.  I think I got a lot more compliments this way (compliments = candy).
The last house I went trick or treating was the best!
I sure did get a lot of loot.
I hope that you had a happy and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

Elisa & Josh said...

Fun! Your little family is so cute. I love your costumes you wore to your ward party!

Walter Family said...

Your costumes are great! Cute pictures!!!