Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nursery #2

We have received some requests to share pictures of little girl's room.  Her due date is ONE WEEK FROM TODAY, however, our visit to the doctor today shows very little progression.  She must really like her room inside of Mommy.




Hopefully these pictures will make her a little more excited to come and sleep in her own room!  Next Tuesday would be a great birthday (11-12-13).  Keep your fingers crossed :)

7 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

I LOVE it! She will love it also! I can't wait to meet her!

Michelle Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Dabo's said...

Everything looks perfect! Love the colors!!!!

Little Beachs said...

So cute! So exciting!!

The Tews said...

Looks darling! Come out now Hadlee!

Walter Family said...

That is the cutest nursery!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Kara said...

OH. MY. GOSH. !! That is the cutest thing! You are so good at decorating! I LOVE it! I am so so excited for you! Let the count down begin :)