Where has the time gone? It's been awhile since my last post, so here are some things that I've done over the past 5 weeks.
I love snakes - unfortunately, Mommy doesn't. But she bought me this plastic snake that I love to hide and scare her with!
What was even more exciting was that our neighborhood had it's annual end of summer party, and we got to see a bunch of different creepy, crawly things, like turtles & tortoises, tarantulas, scorpions and SNAKES. My favorite part was that I got to hold some, but when I had to let someone else hold it, I was not happy about it at all!Mommy was not excited to be in this picture. Just before this picture, she had an encounter with a snake that left her a little breathless.
We also went to the State Fair. I got to play with the big bubble maker.
We got to see a lot of animals - pigs, goats, cows, and a big, fat turkey.
And then Daddy took me on a hot air balloon ride (that was completely mechanical). I didn't know what to think about this ride - it was a little too fast for me.
Another fun thing we did was to go up to Logan for Utah State's Homecoming celebration. We didn't make it to the game because it was a late game (but we won against Weber State 70-7), but we did eat a good dinner at Bluebird, went to the parade, took Dallin around town to show him all the best places, and ate lunch at Juniper Take Out.
GO AGGIES!
I was really great at grabbing candy at the parade!
PEEK A BOO!
Most recently, we went up to Midway to spend Conference weekend at the condo. Zermatt has having a scarecrow walk, so we decided to go check it out during Saturday sessions. I absolutely loved the Minion scarecrow, and wished all of the scarecrows looked just like this one.
We also rode the Carousel as well.
During the Sunday sessions, we went to the park and had some fun in the swings.
In case you are wondering, I'm an expert at the potty thing. Mommy and Daddy are very proud of me. We're also very busy getting ready for baby sister to get here - she's due in just 4 more weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment