So I keep getting told that I'm growing up way too fast. I think it might be due to the fact that I am super speedy - I can crawl so fast that Mommy and Daddy almost have to run to catch me! Okay, so I'm exaggerating a little bit, but if I can make a break for it, I seize the opportunity :)
Mommy bought me some new clothes the other day, so here I am modeling my new outfit.

The true purpose of going to the store was not the clothes though. Mommy bought this gate so I can't get too far away too fast. Somehow, it feels like I am at the zoo. Does anyone want to come visit me?

Tonight, we went to Planet Play to celebrate my cousin's 3rd true birthday (he was born on leap day). It was very fun to watch all of the kids and the lights. I even got to ride the Carousel!
1 comment:
Just call him DASH!
Post a Comment