Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ramblings of a 7-month old

It is official - I am now 7 months old! I got to celebrate my first Valentine's Day. I went to the store with Daddy and bought a card, movie and candy for Mommy for Valentine's. Mommy made some yummy sugar cookies to give to Daddy:
Each of these cookies has something that relates to Daddy's favorite TV shows. Mommy had been working on this list for a long time! Then Mommy helped me make this card for Daddy:


We went to Daddy's work to surprise him with the cookies and the card. He was very surprised and was very happy to see us!

So there have been a lot of things that have happened over the past few weeks, but I finally have pictures to prove it. Some of my most favorite things to do right now are:

1 - eat more solid foods. I love fruits and vegetables, and with my new teeth, I also like Yogurt Bites!


2 - crawling! I am crawling all over the place. I especially like to go faster when I see Lilly - she can still outrun me though.


3- explore. Mommy put all of my toys in these bins under the TV, so I love to pull them out and find new toys!


4 - play! I have so many fun toys to play with. This toy is one of my favorites right now. It plays songs, teaches me to say numbers and colors, and also teaches me Spanish!


5 - play with friends! Each week I get together with 5 friends from the neighborhood. We range from 7 months to 1 year old. I sure do have fun!


2 comments:

The Tews said...

Those cookies are hilarious! You are clever. :) Cute pics

Amanda said...

soo cute!! i love this. haha those cookies were adorable. i love you guys!!