Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Special Angel

Two years ago, I lived in heaven. I was waiting for my turn to come to Earth. But something special happened two years ago from tomorrow. A beautiful angel came and found me and told me that my Mommy and Daddy were waiting for me on Earth - and they had been waiting a long time. She told me that they weren't able to have me naturally, and that I would have to find another special way to get to them. She told me that I needed to find a very special person, one who would consider placing me for adoption. She would help take care of the rest.

I got to spend a lot of time with that special angel, because we had to wait for Mommy and Daddy to get approved for adoption. The month after they were approved, I found a very special person who I knew would help me get to them. I'm very grateful that Miss Amanda was able to feel the promptings that this angel was sending to her.



I miss my special angel, but I'm pretty sure I saw her in the temple when I got sealed to Mommy and Daddy. I remembered to smile for her - she was always smiling for me.


We love and miss you!

1 comment:

Ashley Ann said...

Very sweet. Brought a tear to my eye. Thank heaven for angels!