This week Lucas had some super fun new adventures!!!
I started my week off by going to church for the very first time. (don't ya just love my giant shorts? They're size 0-3 months and they are huge on me!!)

I
also played my very first sport - golf! Okay... I actually just slept in my stroller while mommy and daddy hit a bucket of balls at the driving range!
Everybody keeps asking my mommy and daddy if I ever cry because I'm such a good boy, but daddy caught this picture with the camera to prove that I do know how to cry occasionally!
To end my fun-filled week, I got to out on a date with mommy and daddy to a yummy restaurant... at least that's what they told me - I only eat formula!!
Stay tuned for more of my adventures...
2 comments:
every blog post makes me happier and happier about my decision. i love the shirt, 'i still live with my parents' hahaha. so cute! this blog is great, thanks so much for having it!!!
Oh Heather he's absolutely perfect! I love reading your posts and I totally cried at the pic of you holding little Lucas for the first time! I'm so happy for you and your wonderful birthmom! You're amazing Amanda!
Post a Comment