Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

5 Weeks and 7 Years Ago

With a title like this, you would have thought that I learned the Gettysburg address - I'm only 5 weeks old people! But wow, I can't believe I'm 5 weeks already - time flies so fast :)

So a new thing that I've started experiencing lately - it's called an immersion bath. Mommy and Daddy actually put me in a "bathtub". I'm just glad I don't have to do those sponge baths anymore!

Here I am, getting ready for my bath. I don't know how to smile yet, so I'm probably just farting on dad. I do that alot.


It's so relaxing to just lay in the nice warm water, don't ya think?



So this is the part I hate. I've learned a trick though - when I'm really mad at Dad, I can reach my arm underneath his arm and grab his armpit hair. That gets him moving!


So, not to brag or anything, but I must say I am pretty handsome.

Well, now to the 7 years ago part of the blog. 7 years ago from today, my mom and dad got married. Since I couldn't make it to the store, dad bought a card for me to give them for their anniversary. Aren't I so thoughtful? Then tonight, I got to go to Grandma & Grandpa's house so they could go out and celebrate. I was a very good boy while they were gone, and they didn't even bring me back leftovers of the delicious cheesecake they had for dessert - how rude!



This is them on their wedding day. You sure can tell that they are in love. I am so lucky to have them for my parents!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest guy ever!!!

~Emily~ said...

Oh how cute!!