Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Week In My Life

Here is a picture of me and Mommy! I get to play with her all day long while Daddy is at work. We have fun watching cartoons and I love tugging on her long hair! My neighborhood is super fun - I got to go to a fiesta themed block party where Mommy and Daddy ate yummy Mexican food and I got to watch the bigger kids smack around a pinata!

Here I am trying to smile - I finally learned how yesterday and I have now smiled 5 times, but Mommy and Daddy haven't caught it on the camera yet!

Whenever I can't find my binkie and it's not time for my bottle, these are the next best thing:

My mom filmed me playing in my crib... does that make me a movie star?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Lucas' little flip flops!

MarGeauxMez said...

oh my goodness, he is so beautiful, everytime I see your blog post's and pictures I just want to cry I am SO happy for you guys. You are two of the sweetest people I have the pleasure of knowing and I am just so happy you have been blessed with such a great baby boy. I can't wait to meet him. we need to have a game night soon, also I need your number again :)


We love you guys

The Gomez family

MarGeauxMez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isaac and Dallas said...

He is getting so big, well at least for him. He is such a stud. The flip flops are a killer. So cute.

Ashley Ann said...

So precious! Can't wait until we can have play dates with the little buddies!

Summer said...

Soooo cute! I love all of his outfits - especially the flip flops! Way cute!