This last weekend was super special! I got to go to the temple and be sealed to my Mommy and Daddy forever. We got dressed up in white and were surrounded by so many family and friends. Daddy also knew that Grandma was there (she helped me find my way to my family in heaven). I know that it was super special because when I came into the room, Mommy and Daddy started crying. Here are some pictures of us at my temple:



Then on Sunday, I got to be blessed at church. It was such a good day because Miss Amanda and her family came to see me. It sure was a great weekend, and I'm thankful for everyone who was able to come and see me for these special days.
9 comments:
They were special days! So much fun. I am glad we got to share it with you.
So exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! What a special day
What beautiful pictures of you guys in white. I bawled through your testimony, it was beautiful. I am so happy for you two and little Lucas. He is one special baby!
Congratulations!!! The pictures speak volumes---what a beautiful, special time!
LOVE your Post Title!...You are so CLEVER!!
Beautiful pictures!
What an AWESOME experience!
CONGRATS!
That is SO great! So happy for you guys. I bet it was such a special experience.
Looks like they were very special days. Glad you were able to post these so quickly!
I can't believe it's already been six months! I'm so happy for you and also SUPER love your blog post title! Too Cute! Congrats!
wow, wow, wow. how cute. you guys are too adorable!!
Post a Comment