Can you believe it? I am getting so old! I saw Dr. Z today for my 6 month check up and he was so surprised that I can sit all by myself and that I am almost crawling. He said that must mean that I'm really smart. He also said that I could now eat ice cream if I want to... I can't wait to tell Pompa this. He secretly keeps feeding it to me and then when Mommy finds out she gets mad at my Pompa. Dr. Z gave Mommy some medicine for my face... it's always so itchy so hopefully this will make me all better! The cute nurse weighed and measured me and these are my new stats:Weight: 17.5 lbs - 50th percentile
Length: 26 inches - 25th percentile
Head: 17 inches - 45th percentile
Length: 26 inches - 25th percentile
Head: 17 inches - 45th percentile
I don't know what those numbers mean, but I think it must mean that I'm growing SO big! In November, Mommy and Daddy took me to get my picture taken and they just realized that they never shared any of my fun pictures. I was just a little guy back then, but here they are:




I'm so excited for next Friday - we get to go downtown to the courthouse and my adoption will be finalized. I can't wait to share those pictures with you next week!!!
3 comments:
He is so cute. I love the top picture. So dang cute. I had fun with him on Sunday. I hope I see you in the hall so that I can still him again. We had fun in primary.
Oh my Heather! He is adorable! I can't believe he is 6 months already! Court and the temple are so amazing! Enjoy every minute of it!
He's the CUTEST thing EVER!!
HAPPY 6th MONTHS!!
So EXCITED for you to SEAL the deal!
Post a Comment