Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Elusive Smile

So last Sunday I decided to try something new - it surprised Dad and made Mom cry. I started to smile. It must be something very incredible because since then, Mom and Dad try to get me to smile all the time! It's fun to keep them wanting :)

Below are a bunch of pictures of them trying to catch me smiling:


Sometimes I'm just way too cool to smile. I am such a ladies man!


After awhile of having that camera flash going off in my face, it got pretty annoying.



I'm serious people - stop taking my picture!



Besides smiling and making funny faces, I do like to cuddle with my daddy and mommy:


I really do like to eat, and it makes me really mad that all I get to "eat" is formula. Look at all of that great fruit I could be eating, if I had teeth.


But it's probably good I don't have teeth - I might bite off my thumb!



So I have this toy that is supposed to encourage tummy time. I'd rather take my tummy time laying on dad or mom, but my kitty sure enjoys the toy. She lays there and swats at that mobile. Maybe when I get older I'll understand it a little more.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Very Cute! He's getting so big!! Lily looks like she's adjusting well!

Ashley Ann said...

He's growing fast!