Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hogle Zoo & BBQ

On Saturday, we went to Hogle Zoo.  I sure had a lot of fun - I saw so many fun animals!  It definitely was different seeing them in person rather than on TV or in books.
 
Here are the giraffes.  They were very tall, and very stinky!
These are my cousins that came with me to the zoo.
I loved seeing the turtles - they were so fast ;)
This was my most favorite part of the entire trip.  I did not want to leave the gorilla's lap, even though there were so many other kids who wanted their picture taken with the gorilla.  If you ask me today what animals I saw at the zoo, the first one I will say is the gorilla.
On Saturday night, we went to some friends' house for a BBQ.  I tried to mow their lawn for them to thank them, but the lawn mower just wouldn't cut - uh oh!

1 comment:

The Tews said...

Sounds like we know what Luke needs for his birthday - a stuffed animal gorilla!