I've been meaning to do this blog post for a few months now, but we've been crazy busy so I'm just now getting around to it. I have a total love affair going on with Pinterest!! I've heard from several people that they just pin stuff and never make any of it and I'm just the opposite. I make stuff ALL THE TIME from my pins.
This past Christmas, I made it a goal to make EVERY single gift. It took me until Christmas Eve to finish, but I had a blast and I can honestly say that I had never felt so excited to see the reactions of the recipients. Below are pics of the finished products and I also included the links to all of the tutorials I found on pinterest.
Superhero Fort Kit:
Neighborhood Guess Who?
(for neighborhood white elephant party)
Finger Painted LOVE Sign for Miss Amanda
(technically Luke made this so I can't take credit)
Subway Art for Daddy's Desk:
(this one was just an image on pinterest that I re-created & personalized in Word)
James' Co-worker Gifts:
Dry Erase Menu Board:
The Teenager Friendly Gift - CASH:
(another image on pinterest that I re-created in Word)
Family Birthday Sign:
On-The-Go Lego Boxes:
Rosette Scarf:
Candy Sleighs For The Kiddos:
Dry Erase Calendar:
Vintage Inspired Pin Cushion w/ Vintage Bead Pins:
Framed Holiday Subway Art:
Vintage Inspired Bookmarks
(with a Vintage copy of "Persuasion" that I found online)
Personalized Yahtzee Game:
As you can tell, I've been crafting it up like crazy! I hope you found some "pin-spiration" for your own projects. Happy Crafting!!!

7 comments:
As you well know, I loved all of your fun Christmas gifts, but I love mine the best. It's the only novel that's "on display" at my house because I loved receiving it that much!!
I have been dying to see all of your projects! HOLY WOWZA! Everything turned out darling. Love the Lego to go boxes, and the poster for Amanda, and of course the Guess Who game was the coolest thing EVER, and the pin cushion turned out great! I want to make some of those bookmarks for bookclub gifts!
How funny, I totally did a couple of those birthday charts for my parents & in-laws for Christmas, and those alone took me forever!! I can't believe you did all of those other things too! So neat! The neighborhood Guess Who is awesome! I want to copy that for some family gifts next year! :)
Amazing!! Of course I am somewhat bias toward the painting but that's not to say you didn't make some good things too ;) hehehe .. Really though, I don't think you need to be told how awesome you are!
So cute. Wish I had time to make everything. I used to and would end up sick on Christmas, staying up late stressing out over all the handmade things...for months.
You are amazing!!
You make me TIRED!!! How do you do it all!
LOVE everything!...can I just pay you to create my pins?!?!
The link for the Dry-Erase menu board you made was to my blog... which is how I found yours.
This is inspiring! I am deifnitely one of those people with over 3,000 pins and can't find the time to do any of them! (other than the menu board, obviously, lol)
Post a Comment