I am so sorry! This post is way overdue! I've sort of been busy hiding in the pantry :)
This announcement is way overdue - we have known about it now for 1 month, so please excuse the delay in letting everyone know:
Now I am not a big brother yet - I am learning how to prepare to become one. Mommy and Daddy want me to be able to have a little brother or sister close to my age, so we are APPROVED to adopt again! If any of you know of anybody considering adoption, please let them know about our blog so that they can come learn about our family. You can also let them know that we can be found on www.itsaboutlove.org. Our profile number is 28300761 (https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/28300761/ourMessage.jsf).
Wish us luck!
5 comments:
Good luck James and family!
I was hoping this announcement was coming!!!
You are awesome parents.
So exciting!!!
Hope it happens soon for you!!!
Good luck!!!
Post a Comment