I had my 18 month doctor's appointment last week, so I thought I'd update you on my statistics:
I weigh 25.1 pounds - about the 60th percentile.
I am 32.75 inches tall - about the 50th percentile.
My head is 18.25 inches - about the 25th percentile.
I also realized it's been quite some time since I said what my favorite things are - so here are My Favorite Things part 2:
- My favorite food is blueberries (or any fruit, for that matter)
- My favorite clothes are fleece footy jammies - with as cold as it has been, it's so nice and comfy to sleep in these
- My favorite nickname is "Lukey" - this is what Uncle Chris calls me. I love it when he comes over!
- My favorite TV show is Blue's Clues. I even have the dances down, especially "Mail Time"
- My favorite movie is Dumbo - I love to pick out all the animals and make their sounds
- My favorite thing to hold is 2 sippy cups, at the same time - I can't ever decide what I want to drink so if I hold them both, I can trade off flavors
- My favorite past time is emptying the kitchen drawers - it drives Mommy crazy!
- My favorite day is Sunday - now that we have early church, I'm able to get my naps in, but also I get to go to nursery and play with my friends for 2 hours!
- My favorite time of the day is bath time - I love to play with my water instruments that I got for Christmas
- My favorite song is "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" - but in reality, I love all songs. Sometimes I make Mommy or Daddy turn on the iPod so that I can just dance!
- My favorite animal is a dinosaur - I love to growl
- My favorite toy is a play kitchen that I got from Aunt Jill and Aunt Janeen for Christmas - it took Daddy about 4 hours to put it together and I was so excited to play with it the next day!
- My favorite thing to say is "What's that?" I am very inquisitive.
- My favorite story is "Tubby Time" - but I do like all books.
- My favorite game is tag - me and Mommy run around the kitchen island every single day playing this!
- My favorite dance is ...... GANGNAM STYLE (obviously) Maybe one day I'll actually do it on camera.
1 comment:
Cool water instruments! We need to get some of those. Mabel wants to come over to play with Luke's new kitchen! Baby Iron Chef!
Post a Comment