Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Party at the Park

It is my cousin Gavin's birthday tomorrow, so we went to the West Jordan City Park to celebrate his birthday tonight.  However, I couldn't be contained at the party because there were so many fun toys to play with!  I was able to sit still to eat a little bit of cake, but then it was time to go play again.
 
I liked playing with this caterpiller toy - Daddy would be at the other end and I'd crawl through to get him!
And it was fun to peek out through the holes :)
I played on the slide, but preferred to try climbing up it rather than sliding down it.
I rode in the swing when we first got there, but this time, I wanted to push it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!

1 comment:

The Tews said...

It's so fun now that they can actually kind of play at the park! What are we going to do when winter sets in? :(