Mommy had a girls night out with some friends from RC Willey, so Daddy and I had a guys night out. Here I am in my car seat excited to go!
First we went to City Center and had dinner at Chick-Fil-A. I had a fruit cup, and some of Daddy's fries. Then we went to the Brigham Young Park for a concert. I had fun walking around and flirting with the older ladies!Cherie Call was performing - you can sort of see her on the stage :)
Then we caught Trax and rode back to the Gateway where Mommy was having dinner at California Pizza Kitchen.
While Mommy was finishing up, Daddy and I went to Juicy Berry for some yogurt. They had a lot of colorful lights on the ceiling - they were fun to look at!
Today was also Daddy's college roommate's birthday - he asked everyone to celebrate it by eating some Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, so here I am eating it :) Happy Birthday Dav!
No comments:
Post a Comment