My mommy wanted the party to have a theme, so she chose bugs because I am her Little Bug.
Here is the centerpiece:
We had Bug Juice:
Mud Cups, Bee Stings, Roly Polies:
This was my Caterpiller Cupcake Cake:
There was also Caterpiller Kabobs:
And even Peanut Butterfly and Jelly Sandwiches:
While everyone was eating, we watched Bug's Life:
Then it was time to eat the cake! I loved to squish the cake between my fingers :)
After cake, we got to open up presents. I sure did get a lot!
One of my favorite presents was from Miss Amanda - she bought me this soft penguin. I love to snuggle with it!
I did also go to the doctor, and for those of you interested, here are my stats:
Height - 28.7 inches (10% percentile)
Weight - 21.11 pounds (55% percentile)
Head - 17.9 inches (30% percentile)
8 comments:
It turned out super cute! I'm sad we missed it. Can't believe he is the big 1!!!
Heather and James...that is such a cute theme. Lucas is so incredibly blessed to have so many people that love him.
What cute ideas for the party!!! I might have to steal some sometime! :) Happy Birthday, Lucas! He is such a little cutie!
Everything turned DARLING! Loved all the little details. :)
Cute idea! Happy Birthday cute boy!
What a cute fun party!
ADORABLE!!....The party and Lucas!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUTE boy!
Cutest birthday party ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Post a Comment