(Disclaimer: this post has a lot of pictures - enjoy!)
This past week, we went with Mommy's family to Bear Lake. We rented a nice house called Cabin on the Green. It was a very beautiful house. We spent the week with a lot of fun activities. Below are some of the pictures that were taken.
The house came with a membership to Ideal Beach - our first beach day we checked out their beach:
After the beach, we went home and got ready to go to the Montpelier, Idaho fireworks. After dinner, we stopped at a local park to play on the swings!
I'm proud to be an American!
I loved watching the fireworks - they were so pretty.
Unfortunately one of the days we were there, it was rainy outside, so we spent time playing games, reading books, and watching movies. I had fun playing with the bears in the house.
The next beach we tried out was North Beach in Idaho. It was ranked the best beach by my cousins - it was a very sandy beach with not a lot of seaweed or rocks. I had fun playing in the mud.
We also went to Pickleville Playhouse to see The Hanging of El Bandito. This is me sporting my "nose neighbor" with El Bandito himself. It was a very funny play - you should go see it!
We all went to Minnetonka Cave - this is our first family picture with everyone in it since I was born!
I even got to touch a stalagmite!
We spent some more time at Ideal Beach and did some miniature golfing (Mommy and Daddy went and did the other kind of golfing in the mornings, and I got to see them because the cabin was on the 3rd hole). I can't wait until I can learn how to golf!
So by the time we got to our third beach day, I was tired of people taking pictures of me...
So instead we buried my cousins in the sand and took pictures of them!
It was a very fun trip, but a week wasn't long enough. Maybe I should move to Europe where their holidays last for a whole month!
9 years ago


3 comments:
Looks like FUN!!
I can't get enough of his BIG grin!
Oh my gosh this is too darn cute! I love that you brought him his own pool for the beach! lol And that blue hat with the strap around his head.. !!! This is so great! These posts just keep getting better and better. I know that has a lot to do with seeing his own personality come through! Love you guys!!
Yes, we agree with month long holidays! Looks like it was a good vacation!
Post a Comment