Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fun in the Sun

It sure has been some nice weather on the weekends.  It was so nice, we decided to play in the pool.  This was my first time wearing my swim suit, so I was really excited to show it off.  I also made sure to read the instructions on the swimming pool - NO DIVING.  I'm pretty sure I won't have any problems following that rule.

Miss Mabel and her parents also came by to play in the pool.  I was happy that Miss Mabel brought some different toys to play with - it's always fun to play with toys I haven't seen before.
This weekend we went to the Arts Festival.  It was our first time going.  There were so many talented artists, and some pretty good food.  They also had a place for little tikes (like me) to play.
I was learning how to play with door knobs.  Maybe I shouldn't be learning that so early :)
I didn't want Daddy to wear his sunglasses, so I put my fingerprints all over them!
After all of the fun in the sun, you can't blame a guy for slobbering when he sleeps, right?

1 comment:

The Tews said...

We had fun inviting ourselves over to your pool party! :) We went to the Arts Festival on Saturday - it was SOOOOO HOT! I needed a nap after too...and I probably would have slobbered. He is so cute!