I thought it was a very fun holiday. The neighborhood kids got together and hit a pinata at the park - it had candy and other fun little toys inside!
We also went to Scout-a-Rama. I sure can't wait til I'm older to play with all the fun things they had at the booths!
Then we got on the TRAX train and rode downtown - this was my first time on TRAX. I was more excited to play with Grandma's necklace.
We went to go see City Creek. There were lots of people outside. It was fun watching the kids playing in the fountains. Daddy really wanted it to rain so that he could see the ceiling close. Maybe next time, daddy!
Then we went to dinner at the food court, and they had a fun little place for me to play!
All in all, a very fun day! In other news, I've been trying to build up my intellect by reading books, such as, "That's Not My Dragon!", "That's Not My Pirate!", and "That's Not My Monkey!" They are very informative books, as I am learning textures, such as fuzzy, prickly, smooth, and bumpy.
When I'm not reading, I also spend time watching TV with daddy. He and I both like the same shows - "Yo Gabba Gabba", "Bubble Guppies", and "The Simpsons".
I also am enjoying trying new foods. This was my new food of the night - a sucker!
I have also been practicing my kissing. I think I'm a great kisser. (Mabel - wink, wink!)
9 years ago



4 comments:
HAHA...Kissing the Mannequin Cracks me up!
This is one you will have to show his girlfriends. They will for SURE want to kiss him when they find out he's been practicing since before he was 1.
SO CUTE!!
Mabel is going to have to step up her game - she is still super sloppy! :) You can tell he LOVED that sucker...tasty treat! What is that big stuffed animal he is laying on reading? Looks cool.
He's so cute...I know I've said it before..or several times...but yeah. :) So happy for you and James!!
Looks like you all had a fun Cinco de Mayo! He's growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment