November is National Adoption Month and we celebrated this past Saturday at the 6th annual Adoption Walk. The theme was "Orange You Glad For Adoption" which explains our orange attire. The walk was super cold, but we had a blast supporting an event that is so important to us! The walk was held at Liberty Park and was filled with adoptive parents, adoptees, and birth parents.
We wore a sign that said "I walk in honor of Amanda and Lucas." Adoption has truly blessed our lives and we are so grateful to Amanda and feel so lucky to have her in our lives! We absolutely love being parents and we'll love our little Lucas for eternity!
2 comments:
This is like 90 peercent of my favorite people all in one post!
Thanks, this made me cry. I am sorry I missed it, but I really will try to go to something with you guys soon. love you guys.
Post a Comment