Today I got to visit with Mommy and Daddy's caseworker to talk about finalizing my adoption! In Utah, where I was born, when I turn 6 months old I get to meet a Judge and Mommy and Daddy will sign some papers that will make my adoption final. After that - and this is the part I'm most excited for - me and Mommy and Daddy will get to go to the temple to be sealed as a forever family. Mommy told me that we'll all dress in white and that it will be the most special day ever! After that Daddy told me that he is going to give me a special blessing in church. I can't wait... just 3 more months to go!!!


As you can see from my pictures, I'm growing so big! I'm now sleeping around 11 hours straight each night and I'm smiling more and more each day. I've also started to giggle - especially when Mommy tickles me. I absolutely love my bath time and I'm trying really hard to sit up all on my own. Daddy is trying to teach me both English and Spanish. He made up a fun song that he sings to me every night about colors and he sings it in both languages. I know that I'm still too little to talk, but Mommy and Daddy are so silly and they keep telling me to say "hamburger" because they think it would be funny if that's my first word!!!
6 comments:
that is funny that you want his first word to be hamburger because mine was cookie! haha love you guys, this blog is so great! thanks for having it.
He is so cute. His little smile is to die for.
He truly gets cuter and cuter!!!!!
So exciting! I can't believe it has already been 3 months and there's only 3 more to go!
Wow, learning Spanish too? He's definitely going to thank you for that! He is the most adorable little boy! We're excited for your finalization! So fun!
He is so cute I'm so Happy for you 3 :-)
So excited that soon you can be a forever family with him.
Our boys didn't really understand that since we already went down to the temple with them to become a Forever Family we didn't have to go back after Elizabeth was born. We explained to them & the understood & since they asked after we got your Christmas letter I used you guys in my explanations :-)
Post a Comment