Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another Week Older

Taking a nap with Daddy
Our little man rocking out for the 24th of July!
I love snuggling with my Lucas!!

We bought a swing for our little guy this week and as you can see - he loves it!

Lucas got to meet his 95 year old Great-Grandpa a few days ago!

Yesterday we took little man to his first pool party! We decked him out in little flip flops that lasted on his tiny feet about 30 seconds!! (look closely and you'll notice that just as we took this picture, Lucas spit up! Hilarious!)

Even though Lucas is still too small to get into the pool, he still loved snuggling with his best buddy - Grandpa! (don't mind the farmer's tan on my dad - ha ha!)


4 comments:

Ashley Ann said...

This cute little guy has already had quite a fun filled life for only being two weeks! Sure is adorable!

Summer said...

So cute! I love his cute little outfits! I love the picture with James asleep! I've seen that many times at my own house! Always my favorite pictures!

Emily said...

Oh my cuteness! I love the pictures of Lucas with his grandpas.

Newborn snuggles are perfect. You look so happy. And by the way, could your eyelashes be more gorgeous?? :) Can't wait to meet him in person!

Amanda said...

SO CUTE! i also love the one of him sleeping on james. :) that's great that he loves the swing! i love swinging too! in fact my dad just put one in his big backyard tree! i am so happy to see that everything is going so well for you guys! love you two so much! give him a little kiss from me :] love always, amanda